pavilion dv6 battery

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Incredible Tech Support For Hewlett packard Laptop.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Incredible Tech Support For Hewlett packard Laptop.   Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:20 pm

The very next afternoon I was travelling. In fact I was going to California for some enterprise deal. However due to lousy climatic condition the airplane landed in between at a local military runway. As per the instructions of the aviation department, the journey was postponed till the weather became favorable. I was very upset, as the meeting was very crucial for me.

But there was no way out. I restarted my laptop or pc to e-mail a file concerning the deal to the chairperson in the meeting. I was absolutely shocked, as I was not getting access to the particular file. The file was in a Microsoft Excel list. It was showing errors over and over whenever I tried. I called on the seller number and the hp . p . support number but couldn抰 obtain access to those. I was really regretting about getting this approach laptop. For a short time, I shut my eyes. I whispered oh! Lord help me. I and then called up my friend抯 telephone number. He suggested me a laptop support provider. I called up on the toll free telephone number, and in no time I was associated with a technician. He took complete information about the laptop problem. He requested the remote access, as i was helpless I gone along him. In a short time he diagnosed the existing security settings. He explained that the file is normally infected with viruses not to mention malware. He took a couple of minutes to remove all malicious threats through the machine and configured the firewall settings for the laptop data protection. He informed me that the problem has been fixed and that I need to restart the machine once the call. The technician introduced me using the various services of the corporation regarding laptop support. These types of included laptop driver assist, antivirus support, support for operating system and much more.

As soon as any troubleshooting was over I restarted the machine. It was booting amazingly quickly and I was able to access the excel file without any error. I delivered the file being an e-mail attachment. I felt relaxed so that as I sat on the particular couch I started the Windows media player with the best song. I don抰 know after i lost consciousness and fall asleep. The next morning when i woke up, I realized that hardly 15 minutes were left for the particular departure of my flight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://pavilion-dv6.createforum.co.uk

Incredible Tech Support For Hewlett packard Laptop.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1